Monday, September 17, 2012

Wild Sage 916 W. 2nd Ave Spokane, WA 99201 509-456-7575

Wild Sage was a very delicious restaurant. For starters, we had two servings of popovers. They were like giant hollowed out marshmallows, but with a bread flavor. The popovers came with a delicious side of whipped honey butter which made the popovers complete.  For drinks, I had Dr. Pepper, El had a Thomas Kemper Root Beer, my mom had a Blueberry Basil Drop, and my dad had a HF "Bean" Old Fashioned.  For our main dish, I had a bowl of buttery hot noodles with parmesan and a warm bread stick. I really enjoyed it and my Dad did as well. My Dad got a salmon dish which he enjoyed with my buttered noodles.  El had half a Kobe bacon burger which she shared with my mom.  We had a fun time in the nicely set out restaurant visiting with each other. I wouldn't suggest that you bring small kids (1-8) years old, but 9 and over would be fine (a child with manners).      

No comments:

Post a Comment