Friday, December 21, 2012

Old Spaghetti Factory 152 South Monroe Street, Spokane, WA 99201 Phone:(509) 624-8916

For my birthday dinner, my family and I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory.  We were all in the mood for Italian.  My mom and Em both enjoyed a house salad to start off their meal.  My dad and I both got the vegetable minestrone soup.  We also had two loaves of sourdough bread set out for us.  We REALLY enjoyed the bread and the soup it hit the spot on a cool night. For the main course, I ordered Lasagna, Em ordered Macaroni, my dad ordered Spaghetti with meat sauce and mazithra, and my mom ordered the dungeness crab ravioli.  My meal was very good.  It had the perfect amount of cheese and sauce.  Em's Macaroni was very creamy, just the way she liked it.  My dad's food was very good. My mom enjoyed her ravioli, but she didn't think it was as good as Swilly's (in Pullman, WA) crab ravioli.  For drinks, both Em and I ordered a soda, and my mom just had water.  After we ate our food we had a choice of either vanilla ice cream or spumoni.  Everyone had spumoni, except Em who had vanilla ice cream.  Our time at the Old Spaghetti Factory was very enjoyable.  The staff was very hospitable and the food was amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment