Sunday, September 9, 2012

TOULOUSE PETIT, 601 QUEEN ANNE AVE. NORTH, SEATTLE, WA 98119 By: El

By El-
We went to Toulouse Petit for breakfast with some amazing friends. We ordered two plates of piping hot beignets for starters. They were served with a chicory dipping sauce that was very tasty. For the main meal, I ordered biscuits and gravy. They came with a side of breakfast potatoes and two fried eggs. Em got some french toast with butter and pear syrup. We both had water as our beverage. My food was really tasty. The sausage in the gravy was really flavorful and the gravy had a little spice to it.  The biscuits were flaky and went well with the gravy. Em's waffles were really sweet, due to the fact that she practically drowned them in her syrup.  My dad got a spicy hash and my mom got a Dungeness Crab Benedict.  She enjoyed it a lot.  My dad enjoyed his food as well.  He likes spicy stuff and my mom sticks to foods with a more mild temperature.  The size of the portions weren't disappointing, and the quality of the flavor was better than expected.  All in all, I give Toulouse Petite four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment