Tuesday, March 6, 2012

McKenzie River Pizza Co. 2910 E. 57th Ave., Suite E (509) 315-9466

One great pizza place is McKenzie River Pizza Co. They had a wonderful sourdough crust for their pizzas, but there are other options if you aren't a sourdough fan. My mom, dad, and I all shared their Hot Hawaiian pizza.  It has a sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, topped with fajita chicken, bacon, pineapple, jalapeno peppers, and mozzarella cheese.  I had a root beer to drink.  It was icy and satisfying.  The chairs that were used through out the restaurant were cool looking.  They had that rustic feel to them, and  looked as if they were made of branches, but my dad didn't like the way it felt on his back.  There was also some manmade trees in the larger seating area; they had branches sticking out of the support posts.  Also, there was a decorative canoe hanging from the ceiling.  Overall, McKenzie River Pizza Co. is an extraordinary experience, and I look forward to returning.

Em's Thoughts on McKenzie River Pizza Co.
The Pizza we got were magically scrumptious, I got a cheese pizza off the kids menu. It had a thin crust, tomato sauce, and cheese. I also got a Pepsi, this was fizzy and fresh. The surroundings were AMAZING, there was a bear carved out of wood when you walk in through the front door. Everywhere I looked there was a television, (I watched the athletic channel, the rest of my family watched a basketball game) I really like the huge mural photographs that were up on the wall I also liked how the restaurant had a cabin-like look to it.  My mom and dad didnt care for the pizza (my mom likes South Perry Pizza better) but she did like the tanginess of the sourdough crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment